Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation rose $0.75 (2.3%) to $33.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,051,127 shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,442,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.82-$34.55 after having opened the day at $33.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.12. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Homex Development ( HXM), up 29.1%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 26.7%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 17.6% and Vertex Energy ( VTNR), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.