Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cummins ( CMI) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Cummins rose $2.96 (2.5%) to $121.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,416,450 shares of Cummins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,661,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $119.02-$121.91 after having opened the day at $119.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $118.23. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 76.5%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 17.6%, Dixie Group ( DXYN), up 8.6% and Dynamic Materials Corporation ( BOOM), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cummins Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.