Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingredion ( INGR) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Ingredion rose $2.49 (3.9%) to $67.20 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,141,422 shares of Ingredion exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 496,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.69-$67.41 after having opened the day at $64.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.71. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: SodaStream International ( SODA), up 11.6%, China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), up 7.4%, MGP Ingredients ( MGPI), up 6.5% and Anheuser-Busch Inbev ( BUD), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingredion Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.