Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. IntercontinentalExchange ( ICE) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, IntercontinentalExchange rose $2.79 (1.6%) to $182.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 944,249 shares of IntercontinentalExchange exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 683,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $179.66-$183.89 after having opened the day at $180.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $179.66. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 11.9%, Regional Management ( RM), up 9.4%, Consumer Portfolio Services ( CPSS), up 6.4% and Encore Capital Group ( ECPG), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full IntercontinentalExchange Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.