Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hanesbrands ( HBI) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Hanesbrands rose $4.00 (6.7%) to $63.46 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,511,508 shares of Hanesbrands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 775,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.03-$65.60 after having opened the day at $62.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.46. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 13.2%, Herbalife ( HLF), up 9.1%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 8.2% and Rogers Corporation ( ROG), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hanesbrands Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.