- FFO per diluted share, as adjusted, increased 3.8% to $0.55 for the second quarter of 2013, compared with $0.53 for the prior-year period.
- Same-center NOI increased 1.8% in the second quarter 2013 over the prior-year period, excluding lease termination fees and a one-time bankruptcy settlement included in the prior-year period.
- Portfolio occupancy at June 30, 2013, increased 70 basis points to 93.0% from 92.3% for the prior-year period.
- Average gross rent per square foot for stabilized mall leases signed in the second quarter of 2013 increased 12.1% over the prior gross rent per square foot.
- Same-store sales increased 3.2% to $356 per square foot for mall tenants 10,000 square feet or less for stabilized malls for the rolling twelve months ended June 30, 2013, compared with the prior-year period.
|Three Months Ended June 30,||Six Months Ended June 30,|
|Funds from Operations (“FFO”) per diluted share||$0.51||$0.53||$1.04||$1.02|
|FFO, as adjusted, per diluted share||$0.55||$0.53||$1.08||$1.02|