- Chef Rock Harper of DC Central Kitchen will present a knife skills lesson (how to de-bone a turkey) for students from 9:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Cooking shift (Which includes students prepping proteins, vegetables, starches and desserts) from 9:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch service from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Student prep work and cooking site: The Campus Kitchen at Washington D.C.: St. Luke's Mission Center, 3655 Calvert Street, NW, Washington, DC
- Lunch service site: Guy Mason Recreation Center, Lounge Room 1B, 3600 Calvert St, NW, Washington, DC (Walking distance across the street from St. Luke's Mission Center)