- Track out-of-pocket (OOP) expenses at an “individual” or “family” level while preventing access to HRA funds on the debit card until the OOP amount has been satisfied.
- Track HRA utilization at an “individual” or “family” level as needed, or after the OOP amount has been satisfied.
- Define authorization rules at allowable locations for:
- Fixed dollar-amount transactions, such as co-pays (Ex: $5, $15, $30)
- Transactions that fall within a certain dollar range (Ex: Min. $1 - Max. $50)
- Percentage authorizations from 0-100%
- Authorize transactions at varying percentages based on tier level (i.e. First tier pays $0 to $500 at 50%; Second tier pays $501 to $2,500 at 80%)
About TSYSAt TSYS, (NYSE: TSS), we believe payments should revolve around people - not the other way around. We call this belief “People-Centered Payments SM.” By putting people at the center of every decision we make, TSYS supports financial institutions, businesses and governments in more than 80 countries. Through NetSpend, a TSYS Company, we empower consumers with the convenience, security, and freedom to be self-banked. TSYS offers issuer services and merchant payment acceptance for credit, debit, prepaid, healthcare and business solutions. TSYS’ headquarters are located in Columbus, Georgia, with local offices spread across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. TSYS provides services to more than half of the top 20 international banks, and has been named one of the 2013 World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere magazine. TSYS routinely posts all important information on its website, for more please visit us at www.tsys.com.