Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SK Telecom ( SKM) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, SK Telecom fell $0.60 (-2.7%) to $21.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 633,583 shares of SK Telecom exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,676,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.63-$22.00 after having opened the day at $22.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.26. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), down 14.4%, Radcom ( RDCM), down 10.5%, Nam Tai Electronics ( NTE), down 10.4% and Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SK Telecom Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.