Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Francescas Holdings ( FRAN) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Francescas Holdings fell $0.82 (-3.1%) to $25.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,858,540 shares of Francescas Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,273,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.10-$26.10 after having opened the day at $26.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.02. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Dover Saddlery ( DOVR), down 6.0%, DGSE Companies ( DGSE), down 5.2%, Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), down 3.3% and Trans World Entertainment ( TWMC), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Francescas Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.