Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Walgreen Company ( WAG) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Walgreen Company fell $0.61 (-1.2%) to $50.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,113,655 shares of Walgreen Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,219,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.86-$51.25 after having opened the day at $50.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.62. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), down 3.1%, Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage ( NGVC), down 2.7%, HHGregg Incorporated ( HGG), down 2.5% and Village Super Market ( VLGEA), down 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walgreen Company Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.