Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, PulteGroup fell $0.21 (-1.3%) to $16.18 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 17,211,340 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,744,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.14-$16.67 after having opened the day at $16.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.39. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( NES), down 12.9%, Homex Development ( HXM), down 12.4%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 6.1% and Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.