Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Opentable ( OPEN) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Opentable fell $1.45 (-2.2%) to $64.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 560,334 shares of Opentable exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 564,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.74-$65.25 after having opened the day at $64.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.51. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 10.2%, Remark Media ( MARK), down 7.7%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 6.7% and Points International ( PCOM), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Opentable Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.