Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boston Scientific ( BSX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific fell $0.14 (-1.3%) to $10.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 20,059,217 shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18,759,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.81-$11.02 after having opened the day at $11.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.97. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Orthofix International N.V ( OFIX), down 16.3%, Luminex Corporation ( LMNX), down 12.5%, Health Management Associates ( HMA), down 10.9% and Organovo Holdings ( ONVO), down 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.