Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies fell $0.49 (-1.1%) to $44.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,789,215 shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,382,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.82-$45.60 after having opened the day at $45.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.34. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 37.8%, Orthofix International N.V ( OFIX), down 16.3%, Luminex Corporation ( LMNX), down 12.5% and Health Management Associates ( HMA), down 10.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Agilent Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.