Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NASDAQ OMX Group ( NDAQ) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, NASDAQ OMX Group fell $0.55 (-1.7%) to $32.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,898,574 shares of NASDAQ OMX Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,291,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.87-$32.52 after having opened the day at $32.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.01. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), down 6.7%, Xoom ( XOOM), down 3.5%, Manhattan Bridge Capital ( LOAN), down 3.2% and GAIN Capital Holdings ( GCAP), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NASDAQ OMX Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.