Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bank of Montreal ( BMO) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Bank of Montreal fell $1.09 (-1.7%) to $62.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 796,440 shares of Bank of Montreal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 536,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.14-$63.53 after having opened the day at $63.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.41. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: National Interstate Corporation ( NATL), down 17.7%, Citizens First Corporation ( CZFC), down 17.4%, Homex Development ( HXM), down 12.4% and American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 11.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bank of Montreal Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.