Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Santarus ( SNTS) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Santarus fell $0.94 (-3.9%) to $23.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,606,607 shares of Santarus exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,416,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.02-$24.30 after having opened the day at $24.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.14. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 37.8%, Biocryst Pharmaceuticals ( BCRX), down 9.1%, Prana Biotechnology ( PRAN), down 8.1% and BioDelivery Sciences International ( BDSI), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Santarus Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.