Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, SanDisk fell $0.87 (-1.6%) to $54.53 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 16,212,358 shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,143,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.09-$54.60 after having opened the day at $53.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.40. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Radcom ( RDCM), down 10.5%, Stratasys ( SSYS), down 5.3%, Interphase ( INPH), down 5.1% and Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.