Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger rose $2.84 (1.1%) to $260.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 257,529 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 299,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $256.63-$261.68 after having opened the day at $258.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $257.31. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 6.7%, Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), up 5.7%, Rockwell Automation ( ROK), up 5.6% and Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.