Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MGM Resorts International ( MGM) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, MGM Resorts International rose $0.39 (2.4%) to $16.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,794,747 shares of MGM Resorts International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,958,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.03-$16.52 after having opened the day at $16.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.96. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: U.S. Auto Parts Network ( PRTS), up 19.2%, Boyd Gaming Corporation ( BYD), up 18.3%, R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company ( RRD), up 16.5% and Multimedia Games ( MGAM), up 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MGM Resorts International Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.