Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Masco Corporation ( MAS) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Masco Corporation rose $1.06 (5.4%) to $20.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,276,585 shares of Masco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,953,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.39-$21.23 after having opened the day at $20.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.74. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Headwaters ( HW), up 11.4%, Empresas ICA S.A.B. de C.V ( ICA), up 6.3%, Taylor Morrison Home ( TMHC), up 3.6% and China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Masco Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.