Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts rose $1.80 (1.4%) to $133.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,175,437 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,320,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $131.90-$134.34 after having opened the day at $132.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $131.27. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Boyd Gaming Corporation ( BYD), up 18.3%, Multimedia Games ( MGAM), up 11.0%, MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), up 9.6% and Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.