Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SINA Corporation ( SINA) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation rose $2.36 (3.6%) to $67.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,875,610 shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,328,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.97-$68.00 after having opened the day at $65.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.38. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Bankrate ( RATE), up 17.2%, MeetMe ( MEET), up 8.9%, Facebook Inc Class A ( FB), up 6.2% and QuinStreet ( QNST), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SINA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.