Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $0.68 (1.0%) to $68.30 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,724,859 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,047,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.83-$68.56 after having opened the day at $68.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.62. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Chart Industries ( GTLS), up 13.6%, Headwaters ( HW), up 11.4%, Carpenter Technology Corporation ( CRS), up 8.4% and Compx International ( CIX), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.