Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CareFusion ( CFN) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, CareFusion rose $0.41 (1.1%) to $38.59 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,333,627 shares of CareFusion exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,172,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.28-$38.88 after having opened the day at $38.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.18. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Stereotaxis ( STXS), up 228.7%, Spherix ( SPEX), up 18.5%, LCA-Vision ( LCAV), up 16.3% and American Shared Hospital Services ( AMS), up 14.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CareFusion Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.