Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals rose $4.47 (1.7%) to $273.67 on light volume. Throughout the day, 430,782 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,196,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $268.71-$276.51 after having opened the day at $270.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $269.20. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Stereotaxis ( STXS), up 228.7%, Vanda Pharmaceuticals ( VNDA), up 44.2%, Reliv' International ( RELV), up 32.7% and Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), up 29.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.