Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tyson Foods ( TSN) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Tyson Foods rose $0.28 (1.0%) to $27.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,350,017 shares of Tyson Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,706,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.15-$27.52 after having opened the day at $27.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.03. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Gruma S.A.B. de C.V ( GMK), up 4.3%, MGP Ingredients ( MGPI), up 3.4%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 3.0% and Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tyson Foods Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.