Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Moody's Corporation ( MCO) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Moody's Corporation rose $1.83 (2.8%) to $66.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,745,761 shares of Moody's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,709,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.91-$66.78 after having opened the day at $65.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.72. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company ( RRD), up 16.5%, Cenveo ( CVO), up 10.6%, NutriSystem ( NTRI), up 8.7% and Compx International ( CIX), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Moody's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.