Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems rose $0.34 (1.3%) to $25.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 45,270,907 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 39,694,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.42-$26.04 after having opened the day at $25.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.33. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Gigamon ( GIMO), up 10.4%, Western Digital Corporation ( WDC), up 4.0%, Brocade Communications Systems ( BRCD), up 3.4% and SMART Technologies ( SMT), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.