Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries rose $1.20 (1.8%) to $68.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,625,340 shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,116,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.02-$69.46 after having opened the day at $67.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.72. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: BioFuel Energy Corporation ( BIOF), up 9.5%, Methes Energies International ( MEIL), up 8.0%, Eastman Chemical Company ( EMN), up 6.3% and Westlake Chemical Corporation ( WLK), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.