Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Polaris Industries ( PII) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Polaris Industries rose $1.20 (1.1%) to $110.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 662,995 shares of Polaris Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 783,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $108.49-$110.84 after having opened the day at $109.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.89. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Oshkosh Corporation ( OSK), up 9.6%, Federal-Mogul ( FDML), up 6.5%, Accuride ( ACW), up 4.4% and TRW Automotive Holdings ( TRW), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Polaris Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.