Second Quarter and Recent Business Highlights
- Signed new and expanded customer relationships including ADEO Services, Allstate, eBay, FICO, Grant Thornton UK LLP, Massachusetts Higher Education Assistance Corp, La Capitale, Guardian Life Insurance, Siam Cement, and Swedish Partners Medical Group.
- Announced the release of Jive StreamOnce, a new platform that allows people to seamlessly bring together all their business applications, including email, CRM systems, conversation streams, marketing productivity tools, document storage and data storage systems, into Jive.
- Launched the latest version of Producteev by Jive, the leading social task management solution that allows individuals, teams, and now entire organizations to easily track and manage tasks for free.
- Introduced a new suite of mobile apps, which include new iPad ®, iPhone ® and Android™ apps, that will provide people with a fast, convenient way to create content, find experts and answers, search for information and take action more effectively on the go, anywhere and anytime, all from their smartphones and tablets.
- Third Quarter 2013 Guidance: Total revenue is expected to be in the range of $36.0 million to $37.0 million. Non-GAAP loss from operations is expected to be in the range of $9.5 million to $10.5 million. Non-GAAP loss per share is expected to be in the range of $0.14 to $0.16 based on approximately 67.0 million weighted-average diluted shares outstanding.
- Full Year 2013 Guidance: Total revenue is expected to be in the range of $144.0 million to $146.0 million. Non-GAAP loss from operations is expected to be in the range of $38.0 million to $40.0 million. Non-GAAP loss per share is expected to be in the range of $0.59 to $0.62 based on approximately 66.7 million weighted-average diluted shares outstanding. Free cash flow is expected to be in the range of breakeven to a modest cash burn.