NORFOLK, Va., July 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portfolio Recovery Associates, Inc. (PRA), a financial and business services company operating in the U.S. and U.K, today reported its second quarter 2013 financial results. Second Quarter Highlights
- Cash collections of $296 million, up 28% from the second quarter of 2012.
- Revenues of $183.0 million, up 24%.
- Net income attributable to PRA of $43.6 million, up 36%.
- $2.56 diluted EPS, compared with $1.87 a year ago, up 37%, or $0.85 compared with $0.62, adjusted for a 3:1 stock split by means of a stock dividend payable on August 1, 2013.
- 22.5% return on average equity, annualized.
- $200 million of portfolio purchases.