ARLINGTON, Va., July 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MCG Capital Corporation (Nasdaq:MCGC) ("MCG," "we," "our," "us" or the "Company") announced today its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013. HIGHLIGHTS As outlined in further detail in this earnings release and in our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, the following highlights occurred during the three months ended June 30, 2013:
- Net operating income, or NOI, was $7.6 million, or $0.11 per share;
- Net income was $8.6 million, or $0.12 per share;
- We funded $70.9 million of advances and originations to new and existing companies, including $68.3 million of senior secured loans to four new portfolio companies and two existing borrowers;
- We monetized $19.8 million of our debt portfolio; and
- At June 30, 2013, we had $96.6 million of cash on-hand to make new investments using unrestricted cash and restricted cash from our SBIC. In addition, we had $19.4 million in securitization accounts and other restricted cash accounts.