- Motorola commercial two-way radios (CP200 portable, CM200 and CM300 mobiles) can now be purchased with digital capability. The new models are named CP200d, CM200d and CM300d.
- Also launching is the XPR 2500, a new mobile companion to the successful XPR 3000 Series portable. This tier of the MOTOTRBO portfolio is highly scalable and offers optional system functionality for multi-site systems.
- Launched in 2012, the XPR 7000 Series portable radios offer enhanced voice, data, and application capabilities, as well as built-in Bluetooth® and GPS functionality. The XPR 7000 Series radio is now also available for the 800 and 900 MHz bands for the utilities and petrochemical industries.
- Motorola is also introducing a Remote Mount Control Head option for the XPR 5000 Series radios, allowing separation of the control panel and the radio by up to 5 meters and putting the mobile radio within the reach of the driver in specialist vehicles.
- The SL Series has won many awards for its iconic design. Today Motorola announces the development of a 900MHz version, giving more customers the opportunity to use this sleek and smart digital two-way radio.
- MOTOTRBO is a family of digital-capable two-way radios that offers superb audio quality, excellent durability, and a wide range of different models, enhanced by powerful audio and wireless Bluetooth accessories, batteries, chargers and carry solutions. Since its introduction in 2007, more than a million MOTOTRBO units have been sold, from feature-rich voice and data radios to simple voice-only portables.
SUPPORTING RESOURCESWebsite: MOTOTRBO™ Twitter: @MotoSolutions Facebook: Motorola Solutions About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our media center or subscribe to our news feed. MOTOROLA, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC, and may be used only with permission. All other product and service names mentioned in the above article are the property of their respective owners. © 2011 Motorola Mobility, Inc.