- ETSI EN 302 755 V1.3.1 (DVB-T2)
- ETSI EN 300 744 V1.6.1 (DVB-T)
- ETSI EN 300 429 V1.2.1 (DVB-C)
- ETSI EN 302 307 V1.2.1 (DVB-S2)
- ETSI EN 300 421 V1.1.2 (DVB-S)
- NorDig Unified Spec V2.4 and NorDig Unified Test Spec V2.2.2
- D-Book 7 V2
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including an upgrade of CarMax and downgrade of Tesla.
Semiconductor, steel and ship-building companies head a short list of potentially solid overseas investments.
United Microelectronics (UMC) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Hold to Buy with a ratings score of B-.
United Microelectronics (UMC) shares are tanking in after-hours trading despite the company's strong fiscal year numbers.