Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Louisiana-Pacific fell $0.17 (-1.0%) to $16.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,761,841 shares of Louisiana-Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,087,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.05-$16.54 after having opened the day at $16.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.41. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Universal Power Group ( UPG), down 5.7%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 5.0%, Edgen Group ( EDG), down 4.1% and Taitron Components Inc. Class A ( TAIT), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Louisiana-Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.