Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FedEx Corporation ( FDX) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation fell $1.19 (-1.1%) to $103.39 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,291,323 shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,812,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $103.23-$104.57 after having opened the day at $104.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $104.58. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Diana Containerships ( DCIX), down 9.5%, YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), down 9.4%, Celadon Group ( CGI), down 5.4% and China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.