Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tiffany ( TIF) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Tiffany fell $1.37 (-1.7%) to $78.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 955,856 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,130,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.38-$79.86 after having opened the day at $79.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.03. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Lentuo International ( LAS), down 8.1%, Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), down 5.4%, Zagg ( ZAGG), down 5.0% and Office Depot ( ODP), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.