Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lowe's Companies ( LOW) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Lowe's Companies fell $0.53 (-1.2%) to $43.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,995,216 shares of Lowe's Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,758,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.38-$44.09 after having opened the day at $43.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.97. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: ValueVision Media ( VVTV), down 9.7%, LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd ADR ( LITB), down 6.3%, Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), down 5.4% and Christopher & Banks Corporation ( CBK), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lowe's Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.