Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Twenty-First Century Fox ( FOX) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Twenty-First Century Fox fell $0.49 (-1.6%) to $29.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,146,956 shares of Twenty-First Century Fox exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,874,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.87-$30.45 after having opened the day at $30.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.48. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: CTC Media ( CTCM), down 9.1%, Envoy Capital Group ( ECGI), down 6.9%, Central European Media ( CETV), down 4.8% and VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Twenty-First Century Fox Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.