Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International fell $0.72 (-2.0%) to $35.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,497,626 shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,333,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.16-$36.51 after having opened the day at $35.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.00. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Nathans Famous ( NATH), down 8.3%, Good Times Restaurants ( GTIM), down 7.7%, Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), down 5.3% and Ruby Tuesday ( RT), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.