Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Roper Industries ( ROP) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Roper Industries fell $4.39 (-3.4%) to $126.82 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 834,054 shares of Roper Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 490,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $125.98-$129.00 after having opened the day at $127.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $131.21. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Hardinge ( HDNG), down 6.3%, Energy Recovery ( ERII), down 5.6%, THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), down 5.3% and Alamo Group ( ALG), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Roper Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.