Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zimmer Holdings ( ZMH) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Zimmer Holdings fell $0.86 (-1.0%) to $83.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,189,490 shares of Zimmer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,020,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $83.02-$84.00 after having opened the day at $83.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.48. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 11.1%, Haemonetics Corporation ( HAE), down 7.7%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 6.2% and Medical Action Industries ( MDCI), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zimmer Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.