Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KLA-Tencor Corporation ( KLAC) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, KLA-Tencor Corporation fell $1.02 (-1.7%) to $57.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,564,515 shares of KLA-Tencor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,886,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.59-$58.68 after having opened the day at $58.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.78. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 8.1%, IXYS Corporation ( IXYS), down 7.5%, Tower Semiconductor ( TSEM), down 6.3% and Viasystems Group ( VIAS), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KLA-Tencor Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.