Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allergan ( AGN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Allergan fell $2.00 (-2.2%) to $90.26 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,209,684 shares of Allergan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,079,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.08-$92.07 after having opened the day at $92.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.26. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 37.9%, Hyperion Therapeutics ( HPTX), down 8.2%, Chelsea Therapeutics International ( CHTP), down 8.1% and Merus Labs International ( MSLI), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Allergan Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.