Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AthenaHealth ( ATHN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, AthenaHealth fell $2.21 (-2.0%) to $110.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 362,132 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 534,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $109.75-$112.44 after having opened the day at $111.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $112.39. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Lime Energy ( LIME), down 12.0%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 6.6%, Giant Interactive Group ( GA), down 5.6% and Global Sources ( GSOL), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.