Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetSuite ( N) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, NetSuite fell $3.82 (-4.0%) to $91.95 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 546,553 shares of NetSuite exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 355,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $91.20-$95.62 after having opened the day at $95.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.77. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Shanda Games ( GAME), down 20.2%, Changyou.com ( CYOU), down 19.9%, AutoNavi Holdings ( AMAP), down 7.2% and ChyronHego ( CHYR), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NetSuite Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.