Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Hewlett-Packard fell $0.32 (-1.2%) to $25.67 on light volume. Throughout the day, 9,040,198 shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 16,615,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.61-$26.19 after having opened the day at $25.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.99. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 33.8%, Universal Display Corporation ( OLED), down 4.4%, Universal Display Corporation ( PANL), down 4.4% and Mercury Systems ( MRCY), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.